Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

They say a goal not written down is a wish. We decided that we'd each make one big goal rather than a bunch of small resolutions. So here are our goals for 2010:
Ryan-To keep a journal. He's been doing pretty good so far. We can't buy him a journal until he gets his first paycheck so he writes in mine with me.
Skye-To read 100 books. So far I'm on my third this year and Ryan and I are also on our third as a couple.
I'm counting on our family and friends to hold us accountable on January 1st 2011.
Happy 2010!

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Hey Ryan it is Preston. For my journal writing I use a website called www.ldsjournal.com. It is a free website where you can keep your journal online. At the end of the year you can print it out if you want to. That is the only thing they charge for. I love it since I have messy hand writting. Now I know I can read my journal.

Guffey Family said...

It is not worth keeping a journal or reading books. You might as well give up now. Why prolong the agony through to next year? Nip this one in the bud and go to the beach.
~J

Unknown said...

oh, we go to the beach, believe me...we go to the beach. what do you think I wright about. I am not working yet so what else to I have to do?.....go to the beach.

Cali and Travis said...

Good for you! I didn't make resolutions this year. Well, beyond the obvious. Don't die on February 13th during that insane half marathon which I only signed up for out of some sadistic desire to force my body into submission and pretend and I'm still as hot as I was in my early twenties.