Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Year, New Shelf

So I decided that since it is a new year, we would follow Hillary's example of last year and put up a new shelf. Breakdown of last year's reading:
Ryan - 7 books
Skye - 22 books
As a couple - 6 books
I think that's pretty impressive. Ryan told me after we were married that I got him to read again and that he hadn't read a book that wasn't required for school since high school (we're talking late '90s).
Wishing you all the best happy reading for 2010!

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

That's the same with me and Preston. He never read except books required in school and its wasn't until we started dating that I got him into it. Now he reads all the time.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I guess I will have to change my shelf now to keep up with you girls.

Cali and Travis said...

I think I ready too many books at a time to keep up with a shelf. But I'll be checking your shelf to see what you're into lately.