Friday, July 29, 2011

A Year's Supply

So when the prophets say to have a year supply of goods, I don't think this is what they meant.
Two weeks ago I mentioned going to the Turtle Bay employee appreciation dinner. They gave away several awesome door prizes including free helicopter rides, free kayak tours, $50 gift certificates to restaurants, gift baskets, and even a stay down at the Waikiki Hilton. Ryan was a fortunate one who won a prize that night. As he brought the envelope back to our table we eagerly opened it anxious to see our prize.
It was....

AYears Supply of Pepsi.

You can add that to our bribe list. Just how much is a year's supply of Pepsi? Well for one adult Pepsi Co figures it out to be twelve 24 packs or 288 cans. Yeah. So crack open a nice cold Pepsi, we'll be doing it for a while.

5 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

That's awesome !

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I laugh everytime I think about the look on your faces when you opened that envelope and saw the prize. I wish I could have seen it. Priceless!!!

I am wondering where you are going to put all of that Soda Pop Kiddo!

Hillary and Jake said...

That much pepsi makes one a little sick.That's like five cans a week. I know your not a big soda drinker, are you going to be able to work your way through that?

Unknown said...

Yes Skye will sit on the corner looking pregnant and forlorned and sell them sor $1 a can.

Cali and Travis said...

We'll enjoy it when we come visit! Root Beer is Gideon's favorite!