Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For (my dad) Papa Lowry

So for my birthday last year my dad got me an underwater camera. And since we live in Hawaii and are not vacationers we; don't get to the beach as often as we would like, and when we do we forget to take the camera, are pansies when it comes to cold water and have had a lot of rain this year which makes for limited beach time and murky water. We did try to take it out one night but when we got it out in the water we realized it didn't have a flash.... Oops. So today was beautiful and the water a little chilly but we sucked it up and took the camera across the street....forgetting to put in the memory card :?(. Here are the pictures that were clear enough to see what was in it.

So there you have it. Did you know that it is really hard to take a picture while being tossed by the waves? And the fish don't really hold still for you to take there picture, go figure. I can't wait till I can take it to 30 or 60 feet deep where I won't have the buoyancy problems and maybe get some goot shots. The camera did work great though and we had a lot of fun trying to take pictures until we got the "memory full" screen only 12 pictures later. Oh well, next time we will remember the card.

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

:-) The water was cold? Really? HAHAHA!!