Thursday, April 8, 2010

Winter Ball

The theme for this year's winter ball was "Neverland". It was very beautiful. There was a pirate ship, indian village, lost boys' tree house, and London (complete with Big Ben). Yes we forgot the camera. We went early with the dive club to help decorate and spent an hour setting up the indian teepees and forest.I carried grandma's beaded clutch from Germany and red jewelry to match my red shoes. Ryan bought me a gorgeous red flower ring.
The dinner was really good! They had roast beef, lamb, flat bread with humus, roasted vegetables, rice, potatoes and gravy. And ice cream!
The ring Ryan bought me after "The Music Man". He said he got a flower that never wilts (and he was trying to make up for not being able to make it to any of my performances). I meant to wear the new earrings mom bought me, but for some reason I spaced it. My brain has disappeared the last month.
It was all live music for the first couple hours and the performer complemented my dress over the microphone. It made me feel good.

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

You look gorgeous. And I Love the ring. way to go Ryan.

Cali and Travis said...

And you got to wear your gorgeous dress that I so covet! LUCKY!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

How beautiful you look! And I love the the whole look, the dress, red polish and the ring. It's so 50's! You look like you could be in "White Christmas" or "Holiday Inn."

And Ryan, you handsome devil! Good job on the ring!