Monday, March 8, 2010

The Music Man

He's a what? He's a what? He's a music man! What'ya talk? What'ya talk?The girl who took the pictures for me only stayed the first act and unfortunately didn't get photos of any of the costumes I designed and constructed for Eulalie Mackecknie Shinn (the mayor's wife), but I hope you enjoy these photos. For those who are wondering, I was also on the costume committee, it's actually a course offered.
So what the heck? You're welcome, join us at the picnic! You can have your fill of all the food you bring yourself!
We heard there was a pool table in town.
Oh we got trouble! With a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool!
If ya don't mind my sayin' so....
Please observe me if you will, I'm Professor Harold Hill and I'm here to organize a River City Boys Band!
Ice Cream!

Oh ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin'!


Somehow it deleted two of my pictures. One was of the Madame Librarian scene. I'll try to post them later.

5 comments:

Guffey Family said...

Ahh.... I miss the Theater!!! You look great!

Jacob and Cami said...

Wish I could've seen it! I could practically hear you singing through the pictures.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Yes.... this makes me miss the theater too. You look so cute and skinny missy. Are you sure you're eating enough?

Kelly and Jesse said...

I haven't checked your blog since your bday. I always get on Cami's and see who has updated. Yours never shows up. It looks like you are having so much fun. The food thing looks like a blast,and it's right up this families alley. You'll have to send Cody pictures of that can you imagine him at that thing. I have to agree with Cami on the Music Man pics, I could practically hear you singing.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I miss hearing you sing! :-(