Thursday, April 8, 2010

Loi

For one of my classes we went and worked in the kalo loi (the taro field). It's messy work and the mud stains everything (clothes, skin, fingernails). This was after I'd rinsed off in the hose and walked home.

My hair was a disaster as were my nails. The biggest problem was that the first performance of "The Music Man" was that night and the mud stains on my fingernails looked like a fungus. Luckily, a friend of mine loaned me some light pink (almost flesh tone) nail polish at the last minute.

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Oh come on! You think people in River City didn't have fingernail fungus!

Kelly and Jesse said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!! I can't wait to come and visit.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

You haven't changed since you were two, always getting messy and dirty. I am glad it wasn't axle grease this time and that you are having fun!