Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The First Ever Blog Awards!

That's right ladies and gentlemen. The blog awards are here. These are the rules: 1. once you're tagged you have to do it and you have one week to post. No silly cop out excuses (this will ensure that at least someone will have an update frequently). 2. you have to use pictures found on blogs. No digging into old photo albums or pulling something off your memory card from eight years ago. 3. you can't use an 'award' somebody's already used. So that's it. Scan through blogs and let's see what kind of quirky awards we Cunninghams can come up with.

BEST AND WORST HAIR
Best hair: Jenny
Out of all of my sisters' friends that came over, Jenny was my favorite. When Cali posted this picture in June it reminded me of how much I wanted to grow up and have Jenny's big beautiful hair.
The real reason I never got those lucious locks is evident below. For the Hall of Shame for worst hair I give you....wait for it...Mom on the Island of Kauai.

I'm not quite sure what mom is saying in this picture (if you enlarge it you can see she's talking), but if it's something along the lines of "Holy moly, I just saw my reflection in the camera lense and the atomic mushroom look isn't working today" she wouldn't be too far off. Good thing she wasn't hitchhiking or people would slow down looking for a traffic accident and wonder why dad was walking with a road flare. I didn't think a picture like this would survive, let alone be posted by mom herself in the fall of '07.

Well that was fun, but now whom to tag. Hmmm..........I think I'll tag Cami. Take it away Cami Re! You have one week to post your Blog Awards.



6 comments:

Elaina said...

How fun!

Hillary and Jake said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. She kind of looks like my friends Shitzu with big buggy eyes.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Hey..... I asked your dad "how's my hair look?" He said "fine", so I took him at his word. (Love is blind you know... or he needs new glasses.) From now on I will check the mirror when he tells me that.

Guffey Family said...

I think we all wanted Jenny's hair. Mom, that look is really something. I'm not sure what, but something.

WV: emersper - actually I think that pretty well describes mom's hair

Cali and Travis said...

"Atomic Mushroom" and "Walking Road Flare" Skye I am impressed, you have outdone yourself!

Hillary and Jake said...

Don't let Grandma see you, she'll think Your her dog. "Here Skipper"