Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

Ahh, nothing like a fun day at the zoo with your kids. Unlike Melissa's pictures, Ryan and I were the kids. His parents took us to the zoo back in February to celebrate my 21st birthday.

I had to tame a vicious Komodo dragon!

I paid a dollar for the cup of food and then couldn't get any of the silly birds to eat it!


Sorry Cali but it's such a cool picture.

Oh the rough life of a flamingo.

Here I am wrestling the ferocious beast!

By the time this picture was taken there was a long line of kids and mothers behind Donna giving us dirty looks. ;-)

But who had the most fun? That looks like the elephants!

5 comments:

Kelly and Jesse said...

I love the pictures. Kelly and I both love the zoo. We keep saying we sould go, but of course on our days off we are always golfing.

Cali and Travis said...

So fun!

Cali and Travis said...

PS the snake picture was nervewracking. Not cool,

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Oh Cali :-p, that was one of the coolest snake pictures ever!!!!! I just wish I could have been there for your birthday. Especially knowing how much snow we had here!

Cara said...

How fun! Our elephants are never that active. I think it's great that you were the kids at the zoo. My kids get done really quick and I'm the one you have to drag away. Awesome picture of that snake.