Sunday, May 11, 2008

Charleston

Back in October we went to visit one of Ryan's high school buddies who lives in Charleston. These are some of the pictures from that trip.
This was a neat old graveyard we walked through.

I love the Spanish moss.


These are some pictures from when we took the ferry over to Fort Sumter.








What's left of the fort.





Some of the ruins of the fort.






This is Ryan trying to eat my face I guess. We're not really sure why.Here you can see part of the aircraft carrier Yorktown. It's huge!

8 comments:

Kelly and Jesse said...

I am so glad that you finally have pictures. You look great. I want to take Kelly to Charleston sometime. I loved it there. Your house is so cute. The snake video was totally awesome. I love you guys and I'm so glad that you have a blog.

Cali and Travis said...

I miss Charleston. It's still my favorite city in the continental U.S. And I'm still trying to convince Trav we need to move there

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I love that you have a blog. Yea!!! I love the pictures but I posted my comments on your house post. Love you!

Hillary and Jake said...

Hey, I've been there! Looks fun. and I agree with Jesse I am so glad you finally have pictures

Melissa said...

Hey Skye! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can check in on you guys and see how you are doing! Come check out my blog at campbellfam07.blogspot.com

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Hey Skyebee, time for an update. And we don't even care if the pictures are old. :-) Love you.

I am LoW said...

I just stumbled on your blog and had to comment. I am LDS and from a small town by Charleston and when I was a youth, we had a youth dance on the Yorktown. :)

Unknown said...

iamlow,
That would be a pretty cool youth dance. When I lived in Georgetown we went to a dance in Charleston but it was in a stake center. Guess I missed the fun one lol.