Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Edisto Island - Day 2

Hey everyone, I'm back! On Tuesday mommy and daddy woke up extra early (before I even woke up!) and went down to the beach to play lacrosse.
 When they got home daddy held me close while I woke up.
 After breakfast we went to a nature center. I had lots of fun!
 Nonna always makes sure that I have a bow in my hair.
 There were a lot of hands-on exhibits that I could touch! It was fun since mommy usually doesn't let me touch anything.
 Silly grown ups, boats don't belong inside!

 Daddy and I had a great time acting like fishermen.
 I liked starting the engine (but it was really loud!) and talking on the radio.
 After we had seen all of the exhibits we went for a walk out onto the docks overlooking the marsh and oyster beds. We saw this pretty bird that mommy called a blue heron.
 After we left the building a kitty came up to me and wanted to be friends. I LOVE kitties!
 Papa asked where I had gone and mommy showed him.....
 I was chasing the kitty!






 When we got back I sat on the swing with daddy. I love to swing!
 Then after lunch it was time to head to the beach again!
 Daddy looked for more shark teeth.....
 while I chased some silly birds. Nonna said they were sea gulls.




 At the end of the day, with my help of course, daddy had found 13 shark teeth! The last tooth he found isn't in this picture.
Stay tuned for day 3.

2 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Love the update. It looked like she was chasing a "Jungle Cat" through the palms! Hahaha! I loved her outfit!

Jacob and Cami said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to live close to the beach again!