Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Edisto Island - Day 1


 As narrated by my sweet baby girl.

 Monday morning I woke up super happy to start our vacation! We stayed in a fun house that sits on stilts.
 I love to play out here on the balcony. You can see the beach from here. Mommy and daddy ruin all my fun though and won't let me climb up on to the railing. I just want to grab those palm trees!
 We spent all of Monday at the beach. I love to play in the ocean and spend time with both mommy and daddy. Daddy likes to sit in the chair and look for shark teeth. I'm his big helper and dig holes for him with mommy!




 I just get so excited!
 I love to play in the waves! Sometimes they are so strong and fast that they knock me over! Mommy likes to carry me out to the deeper water and let me swim (she holds on to me of course!).








 After several long and fun hours in the sun and sand we went back to the house so I could get some lunch and take a nap. Mommy and daddy also had to work on their dinner. They made their specialty: pork spare ribs with a homemade blackberry barbeque sauce. So yummy!
 When we got back daddy asked if I wanted to be buried in the sand. I didn't know what that meant so I just agreed. I ended up thinking it was pretty fun!



 All that play can be exhausting so I relaxed with Nonna and Papa and ate a very sandy granola bar while we watched the tide rise. The wind picks up in the afternoon and the waves get bigger!

Stay tuned for Day 2!

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Reagan!!!! I wish I was playing at the beach with you and your Daddy and skinny Momma! Oh What fun!