Sunday, January 1, 2012

How Big Is Reagan...

SO BIG!

So big in fact, her Halloween outfits finally fit her now! And she still wears them even around Christmas and New Years.

The skeleton actually glows in the dark but we couldn't get any pictures of it glowing.

While mommy was washing dishes daddy decided to redefine the term 'cargo pants'. On the bright side, it shows how much weight I've lost.

Reagan loves her swing!

And her thumb. *sigh*

And mommy loves this little monkey outfit. And her little monkey girl!

And some of you may recognize this dress. This was the dress I was blessed in nearly 25 years ago.

Sleep well my little angel girl!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Oooh I can't wait to smunch on her! She's so big!!!!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

What a cutie!!! And yes you have lost a lot of weight!! I think Reagan got it. :-)