Saturday, January 21, 2012

Farewell Lucky Rabbits

Since I live in the vicinity of many Chinese I have a lot of exposure to the Chinese New Year and the Chinese Zodiac. 2011 was my year, the Year of the Rabbit (or hare). A lot happened last year but a lot also stayed the same. Of course the best surprise was welcoming our own little bunny rabbit - Reagan Elisabeth.

So a quick shout out to all the lucky rabbits in our family: I hope 2011 was everything you hoped it would be and we'll see you back in 2023!
Our lucky rabbits:

Jason

Skye

And the "bunnies"...

Tyree, Gage, and Reagan

And to our Lucky Dragon - Happy New Year! 2012 is your year, I hope you make the most of it!

5 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

love the swim suit!!!

Hillary and Jake said...

I have been telling Jake for three years 2012 IS MY YEAR! and we are already off to a good start.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I too love the swimming suit... and all my Rabbits and my Dragon Lady!! Hee, hee!!

Cali and Travis said...

Man I hope the year of the snake comes up again soon! Or did we just have one in 2010? I can't remember....

Cali and Travis said...

And really, Hillary's the only dragon? In a family this large I find that somewhat surprising...