Sunday, December 25, 2011

Reagan's Big Week

So Reagan had a big week with a lot of firsts (some legitimate some not). On Tuesday the 20th she sat up on her own for the first time. Ryan and I were both stunned, but it must have been a fluke thing because she hasn't done it since. On Wednesday the 21st she held her own bottle for the first time. This actually doesn't count because I just propped it in her open upraised hand and she only "held" it there for about 60 seconds. On Thursday the 22nd she had her first real laugh which completely melted my heart. And on Friday the 23rd she discovered something and made it a habit. It gives me slight cause to worry...

Yes, my baby now sucks her thumb. I wouldn't be so worried if I were like my sisters and had kicked the habit while still a toddler but I didn't stop sucking my thumb until... ahem.... the age of nine.

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

But she looks so cute!!!!!!

WV: urajoi translation : Ur-a-joy!