Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I need a vacation....

....from my vacation! This trip, like the Utah trip, was busy busy busy! Go go go without a minute to spare!

She did awesome on all five flights. When she wasn't sleeping she was just curiously looking around. The only flight she started to fuss on was the last one coming back to Hawaii. After 17 hours of travel we were all a little fussy.

I love this picture when she's smiling at herself in the mirror! She's so cute!

Of course she had to be all squeaky clean for the festivities of the week which included: Thanksgiving, rehearsal dinner, a trip to Columbia to visit the cousins, wedding, luncheon, reception, birthday party for Uncle Bobo and cousin Adam, the double baby blessing, and a trip to Grandma Peggy's. And all the smunching from the many relatives visiting.

Abbi Grace waiting for Jaimie and Matt to emerge.

Mr. and Mrs. Stokes

I'm a good bridesmaid and do what I'm told because it makes the bride happy (even if it means wearing flats!).

My handsome honey!

The special musical number at the ring exchange ceremony.

Cody nicknamed the bridesmaids "The Pumpkin Patch".

Too many pictures now, more to come later!

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

you might need a vacation from your vacation, but isn't that why you live in Hawaii? Just sayin....

Hillary and Jake said...

I love your bridesmaids dress, very classy and very flattering on you. Even if you had to wear flats.

Unknown said...

Blogger is being really slow about letting me put up pictures so here the link to where I posted some pics from the blessing. You should be able to see them even if you don't still have a facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332845496731905.100546.320386157977839&type=1

I'll try and send them out soon =)