Thursday, May 19, 2011

Belly Pictures

Only rule: no making fun of my farmer tan. Remember I work on a ranch.

You can't really even tell that I'm pregnant when I'm wearing a normal t-shirt.

Or when I'm not wearing one. It's great because I can still get away with a bikini at the beach. But I still feel pretty fat and bloated. I'm used to having an exceptionally small waist.

This is me "pooching" it out as far as I can. It's painfully uncomfortable and I don't enjoy doing it (as my face gives away).

So as you can see, I'm still a couple weeks out from "showing".

Since I know mom likes to send Cody blog pictures, I've included some missionary friendly ones.

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I'm confused! Where's your belly? You make me sick. I'm going to look ginormous compared to you.

Kelly and Jesse said...

I think you look great. That's how mine was until about a month ago. Now my belly and my chest have decided to grow.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Cute little tummy. I can't wait to get a picture of the 3 bellies!