Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a rough life....

...but somebody has to do it.I thought I'd show you all the grueling work conditions Ryan and I battle everyday as we perform our jobs.
This is the entrance to the Turtle Bay Resort.
This is the Turtle Bay Resort lobby.
The lagoon...
...the pool deck...
...the jungle ambiance corridor...
(I nicknamed it the dark scary room)
...one of the many lounges. I used to ride the bus down to the resort and sit here and do my homework while I waited for Ryan's shift to end.
The wedding chapel...
...the ocean...
...more ocean...
...still more ocean...
...handsome security officer... Oh wait! He looks familiar...
Oh it's Ryan! Mom said once, "Anywhere you work that requires aloha shirts as uniforms can't be too bad!"
However, western shirts are the requirement for my current occupation as a wrangler.
Here I am in my saddle (thanks dad!) atop a horse named Stony. Jack is getting a bath from my boss Sarah Jane and Poncho and Jill cruise in the background.
Keana astride Buster.
Stony and me again.
We're taking out a group from Japan.
And we hit the trails again!
And we ride out into the sunset that just happens to be sinking into a turquoise sea. As I said, it's a rough life...

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I can't wait to come and visit.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Okay.. I am officially jealous!!! :-)

Cali and Travis said...

My heart just bleeds for you.