Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hannah's Pictures

So luckily Hannah came to the rescue with pictures of her own. Here's the gang coming down from the lookout.
Up at the lookout. Baagie & Scarlett, Margaret & Baron (yes thank heavens they've renamed him), and Ryan & Flaming Arrow.
I think Jarett has one of the best smiles ever.
I love the mountains here! The way Redman's mane is blowing in the wind reminds me of The Man From Snowy River.
See proof! I was there! My horse is Buttons, she can be a punk but she's a great little horse. And I have a soft spot for buckskins.
Hannah and Tommy Girl

4 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Yea for horseback rides and Hannah's pictures!

Jacob and Cami said...

Why don't you show us how boring and unpleasant Hawaii is for a change.

Kelly and Jesse said...

We have pictures of horseback riding on our blogs at the same time. It's like we're sisters or something. Oh wait we are. I love riding horses, next thing we need to do is learn how to rope.
W.V.- is NESSE -definition; another nickname for Jesse. (It could mean nice Jesse, or naughty Jesse, or nosey Jesse, and so on and so forth.)

Unknown said...

Or it could mean Loch Ness Jesse... or not. I agree, we do need to learn to rope.