Friday, July 16, 2010

My Dream Boards

So these are my dream boards. A dream board is a physical reminder of something that lives deep inside, a yearning or desire in my heart that I want to see realized in my life. So this is my first dream board I made. Around the outside is a list of places I would like to go. The board has pictures that symbolize my dreams as well as quotes that I pulled from the notes I had taken at major conventions and seminars. Next to the quotes are pictures of the Team leaders I took the quotes from. And then I filled in spaces with little Teamisms like '300 Club' and 'Ruby Fly-In'.
One of my biggest dreams is to retire Ryan. I borrowed a saying from Cynthia Dionne that says, "Ain't it great, Free at twenty-eight!"
I also listed some of the charities I would like to work with and donate time and money to. Those pictured here are The Smile Train and The Elephant Nature Foundation.
I love this quote from Chris Brady.
And the best seminar ever was when Bill Newton introduced "Striped Whistlers".
This is my dive dream board. I made it about a week after I made my original dream board. The gear I want, the dives I'd like to do, all that good stuff.
And lastly, this is my reward board. As I reach new levels I reward myself with the things listed on the board. Sure I could go to the Hukilau Cafe any day for lunch, but I want to earn it and work for it. It starts small with lunches, goes up to stuff like swimwear, and ends with awesome trips and my black Mercedes!

Love you all!

5 comments:

Hillary and Jake said...

I think I should make one.

Jacob and Cami said...

Cool! I want a ride in your Mercedes!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Thanks for reminding me about the striped Whistlers! :-) I love your boards. I left mine at home in my room. I hope it is still there when I get there. It is still a work in progress.

Cali and Travis said...

Where does our famous family trip fall on the dream boards?

KingFlitton said...

So you guys still need to teach me how to dive! Where are you guys now? Still in Hawaii?