Friday, July 9, 2010

Hmmmm.....

I'm no stranger to pulling objects out of my feet: nails, tacks, a golf tee (I have photos to back that one up). But this one was by far the most painful. Remember that quote from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves by Alan Rickman when he says "Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more!" I can attest to that. so what did I pull out of my foot?
Yeah.
How did the electronic charger lodge itself in the arch of my foot? I don't know. I just stepped out of bed and wham! It's tipped with plastic for crying out loud! Ryan also pulled pieces of flesh out of the hollow center of the charger.

Always one to try to lighten the mood of any situation Ryan said, "Skye, if you wanted more energy there are easier ways to 'charge' yourself."

5 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

The wound didn't botherme at all, but when I saw it was a charger I about puked. OUCH!!!!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Just thinking about it is painful. That bothers me more than the thought of my surgery.

Guffey Family said...

Dude the bad pun bothered me almost as much as the wound. :) Although remembering that quote from Robin Hood was awesome, I haven't thought about that movie in years, that made me laugh.

Cali and Travis said...

Oh my gosh that just makes me want to puke! The wound itself was bad enough, but from a charger!!!! YIKES!

Jarett and Hannah said...

The first picture reminds me of strawberry jelly! Sad... no more conversations about random injuries for us. :)