Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life's a Beach!

We finally had a sunny day so we went to Turtle Bay.You'll notice I'm embarrassingly white and pasty. It's been really rainy lately. Now that I'm done with school for the summer I plan to get out more.
At the end of the semester a lot of people move back to their home country or the mainland and huge "Free Piles" show up at the dorms apartments. I was lucky to find this cute cover-up. We also got a backpack, leather travel case, electric fan, books, and clothes.

This is at the beach across from the apartment.


Notice the drab, overcast sky.


Yay! The sun came out! (for about 5 minutes!)

2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

Cute pictures. You and Ry Ry are perfect for each other.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Love the pictures and the free stuff!!!! And I especially love the beach. You and Ryan look so happy. I am glad you didn't let fear of the unknown keep you from doing what you wanted most... living in Hawaii. What a great lesson in faith you have taught all of us.