Monday, May 24, 2010

Bitten!

And I'm not talking about the creepy dark fantasy vampire kind.
I'm talking about a horse named Scarlet. There I was at work walking the horse around the round pen for a birthday party group when all of the sudden Scarlet reaches forward and bites me... hard! A couple horses have taken nips at me, but until Saturday, none had succeeded in actually getting ahold of me. There were several words going through my head that I wanted to yell and several things I wanted to do to Scarlet in that moment, but since there was a child in the saddle and other keiki and parents watching me, there wasn't much I could do but keep walking around and looking happy.Although it didn't stop me from having a wonderful Sabbath day.

2 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

1. Cute, Cute outfit. 2. Reminiscent of your SVU bruise.

Cali and Travis said...

I must say that's quite the battle wound!