Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Photos

So here are some birthday pictures.It's scary to me how much I look like mom in this picture. Not that mom is scary, just the resemblance.
On the 5th, Ryan bought me a birthday plumeria lei and we borrowed the neighbor's car and drove to Haliewa.
We waited outside the Thai restaurant for a half hour for a table.
It was actually a rather chilly night.
Yes I'm a nerd. The encyclopedia of birds was a welcome surprise. For those of you who don't know, I've started bird watching and have been invited to volunteer in the aviary at the Honolulu Zoo.
Since it was my birthday the waitress brought me some delicous chocolates.
On Sunday, the 7th, we invited our neighbors Hannah and Jarett over for cake and ice cream.



They got me go fish cards, an inflatable whale, and an under water camera.
I made the best heath bar cake ever! It was so good!

Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Scary!? I'll show you scary...

I love your birthday pictures!!!
You are too cute & that is exciting about the volunteer work at the zoo! Can't wait to come see you!

Kelly and Jesse said...

I want to go to the zoo!! Looks like a fun birthday!!!

Cali and Travis said...

I don't want to hear you say it was a little chilly. That's just mean to someone who lives in Idaho.

But your birthday does look fun!