Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aquatica!

Aquatica was so much fun! We were a little worried as we drove over there because the sky was so dark and there was thunder and lightening. As we walked up to the gate we were not so warmly greeted by hundreds of people leaving bellowing out that the park was closed. Well, we didn't drive all the way down there for nothing so we approached the window and asked the ticket taker if we could go inside. She looked a little confused and said of course we could go inside if we wished to wait out the storm. Cody asked her which attractions were still open. She looked at him kinda funny and said, "Well, it's a water park so basically,...the food is still open." We took some pictures while we waited.
After about thirty minutes the announcement came that the park was open. Let the fun begin!
This is Cody and me going down our favorite slide. It was so fast!

Here comes mom and dad!
Mom thought it was very fun! Even her hip liked it!
Let's go again!

Oops! This one is out of order! Cami and Jacob's big SPLASH!
I love Cami's face!


Little Brother


Pick a good one Lily!


The black and white thing behind me is a commerson's dolphin. They're a lot smaller than bottle nose dolphins.
The Dolphin Plunge water slide actually takes you down into the dolphin tank! It was pretty cool.

See the slide?
But alas, all good and outrageously fun things must come to an end.
There are no words for moments like these. That is why we have cameras.
I wish the whole family could have been here, but we'll come back one day.

5 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I'm so glad you got my slide face. It looks like my eyes are rolled back in my head, but I was just trying to open my mouth as wide as I could. That's funny.

travis said...

I keep telling you guys cowboy boots go with everything

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I love your slide face!!!! And when I look at the picture of your father I am reminded why he is my Hunka-Hunka burnin' Love. %-D

(Only for you and Darryl Travis, but it's the pink bag that really makes the outfit!)

Cali and Travis said...

I want to go to go!

Guffey Family said...

DUDE the slide face and the Dad pic those need to be in the Cunningham Hall of Shame uh, I mean Fame. Anyway awesome moments Skye those don't even need Ryan's special editing they are "special" all on their own!
Shiloh