Friday, April 8, 2016

Catch up! - 2014

Since Ryan found our camera we'll do a Flashback Friday post (it is Friday as I am composing this). These are some previously lost, but recently found memories of 2014. Enjoy!

Easter





 Reagan helping us move from the apartment on Chestnut to our house on Forest.
 Christmas at the DC Temple
 The tree pictured below is one of the embassy trees featured at the visitor's center. The embassies and consulates in DC donate cultural dolls to the Visitor's Center.

 Hope you have enjoyed this blast from the past!

3 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I enjoyed it! this is the first time I have had a chance to look at blogs since the end of March. I love your blast from the past! You look gorgeous in your Easter Dress!

Hillary and Jake said...

I would love to go to Edisto One day

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I really enjoyed it! Especially seeing my gorgeous children and grandchildren! (Yes, that includes Ryan.)