Saturday, March 1, 2014

Game Day!

 So our first lacrosse game of the season was a home game on Wednesday the 26th against Methodist. We lost 5-8 and unfortunately I didn't have anyone to take pictures. Today we played at Hollins University and we won 9-1. Since mom was there to watch the baby, she took lots of pictures for me.
 First, we had to make sure that Reagan stayed nice and warm in the chilly afternoon weather.
 Sometimes I could hear her say, "Go Mommy Go!"

 I am number 53. Ryan wanted me to have it since it was his football number.




By the second half of the game the sun had come out and it had warmed up enough to lose the long sleeves.


So in the picture below, I'm the one that's scooping the ground ball.


 Okay, so the photo below is the moment right before I scored. The ball has just barely left my stick and it will score in the top right corner. Mom thought she filmed my goal, but instead she just took a picture. Oh well, it's better than nothing so I'll take it.

Reagan celebrating afterward.

6 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

It was so fun. I can't wait until your game on Monday! BTW - Have you seen my Camera?

Kelly and Jesse said...

Congrats master stick women! I am excited about your new little home. I love the chicken coop with the garden on top, & the garden in the wash tubs. Then it looks decorative too.

Cali and Travis said...

Good job!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Skye,
I love you. If you could take a few pictures of your green pool, your sweet darlin' girl, etc. and post them on your blog (without puking on the computer) your father and I would really appreciate it. He has been checking blogs since we arrived and no one has updated except Cali.

Love you sweetie,
xoxoxo
Momma

p.s. You don't have to update if you think you might ruin the keyboard. ;-)

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I was wrong. Jesse updated on Monday the 16th!!

Unknown said...

You should update your blog. It's been over a year (1 yr. 4 months) and a lot has happened in your life. Pictures of your house, yard, pool, girls, etc. would be good.
Love you,
Momma and Dad.