Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday

Umm.. once again my pictures are in the wrong order.My 24th birthday went very well. Other than a slight sunburn (it was gone by morning) and a headache it was a good day. I worked until four and then we went to a friend's house at six for dinner. Ryan made ribs, homemade french fries, and grilled corn-on-the-cob and there was fruit salad. Caleb and Maren are admiring my new puzzle from mom and dad.
Ryan gave me a "birthday hat" to wear for pictures.
We forgot to buy candles.
The birthday girl.

7 comments:

Guffey Family said...

Aren't you just all young and adorable! I remember feeling very old at 24. Of course I had a 2 year old a 1 year old and was pregnant. Yeah that would do it.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Happy Birthday my dear Skye!!!! I love you!!!

Kelly and Jesse said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could have a sunburn. It is 8 in the morning and it's only 2 degrees. The sun is shining, I just think you have better chance of getting frostbite before you get sunburned.

Jacob and Cami said...

I love the hat!! We totally have to have a Kentucky Derby Hat Parade this year!

Guffey Family said...

How totally fun would that be?! Everyone find/design a derby hat and post pics on your blog or facebook or just email them, whatever.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I'll throw my hat into that Derby Ring. How fun!

Cali and Travis said...

I think your hat is charming!