Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka!

How do you decorate an apartment that's smaller than the average bedroom? Very carefully...You start by hanging jingle bells on your door. My visiting teaching companion gave them to me.
You hang up the wreath that some friends gave you. It's real pine and smells so good! You also hang up the Christmas cards you got in the mail.
And you trim the two foot tree with whatever you have. In our case... earrings.
And some candy canes from church.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Looks like a fun Christmas to me! I only wish your presents had made it in time!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

It looks so adorable! I love it! I hope you get your presents soon. The 10 days has now turned into 2 weeks and 1 day.

Unknown said...

Your tree is the same size as our first one! Now we laugh about the christmas when our tree was smaller then our dog.