Friday, August 13, 2010

New Ride

So as most of you know, our moped was stolen on the 29th of July. So on August 2 we bought a Honda Shadow. Ryan has always wanted a motorcycle and there are two types he's dreamed of owning. One of them is the Shadow. We've been saving up for a while, but the theft of the moped kind of expediated the buying process.
We're pretty excited! It's been great and we've enjoyed it a lot!
I was a little surprised at the response of many of my peers. After expressing our desire to buy a motorcycle several ladies asked "How do you feel about that?" Um..... would we buy one if I didn't feel good about it? One lady actually asked, "So you're letting him buy it?" Okay, I wanted to say "My husband still has his cojones, I don't let him do anything. And I like motorcycles!" Yeah and most women, I think, honestly don't believe that I actually like motorcycles.

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

I think it's awesome. Can't wait to come visit so we can go for a spin!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I Believe!!!!! Can't wait for a ride!