Thursday, April 9, 2009

News

The semester is officially over! I had 1 final on Tuesday and 4 yesterday and I am so happy to be done until the fall! I'll let y'all know about my grades once they're posted, I'm crossing my fingers for all A's. I know I got at least two.

For other news, on Tuesday I submitted my application to transfer to Brigham Young University - Hawaii. One more winter here in Idaho just might kill me. Although Hawaii has its challenges too.

There won't be any snow - darn. I won't be able to apply lotion to my hands and face 4 times a day - too bad. I'll have to breathe freely in all that humidity - sad. I can't do the pale my-skin-hasn't-seen-sunlight-in-eight-months look anymore - I'm going to miss that.
Yup, it's going to be rough but it's times like this when you just have to be corageous and tough it out.

5 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Quit rubbing it in and start planning now for lots of visitors.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I will come and do the "Apply Suntan Lotion" 3 times a day thing. And was the misspelling a typo Miss College Student?

Elaina said...

You are hilarious!! It must be really hard staying tan and beautiful all the time and not going white in the winter. Not quite sure what will you do with yourself. Must be hard LOL!

Darryl Cody said...

you do realize I will be living with you after my mission while i am going to school there

Hillary and Jake said...

We'll come visit