Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Island Park

A couple weeks ago we were sent to Island Park to finish a job up there. We took some pictures because it's beautiful up there. My blog is being stupid and won't let me fix this gap.










This lake is reserved as a bird sanctuary.
And birds there were, especially swans.

Ryan loved the river (or creek) so we have lots of pictures of that.





This is the path you have to haul all of your equipment on. They don't allow motor vehicles past a certain point.

Here's a building that was near the one we were working on.

This is the dome building.

4 comments:

Elaina said...

I love the pics you posted very beautiful I have to agree with you on that.

Kelly and Jesse said...

It doesn't look like a dome.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

That's what I was going to say Jesse. It is pretty though.

Jacob and Cami said...

Pretty is not the word I would use, it's a little sheet metal building. I actually think it's kind of plain and boring mom.